Look what I have just bought! SanDisk® Cruzer® Micro Skin (4GB) at S$19.90 (S$10 OFF)

If you are those who like to do file sharing, work with big documents at work, or even those that constantly worries losing your precious photos when a harddisk or DVDR fails; You can put your faith in a flash-based memory such as a thumbdrive or memory card. Some would call it insane, since flash-based memory storage devices are not the cheapest form of storage, but when the prices are so cheap, you just got to score yourself a couple. I did when I saw these SanDisk® Cruzer® Micro Skin (4GB) thumbdrives going at S$19.90, S$10 off the retail price and S$5 cheaper than 'Be5t B@rgain' at Sim Lim Square.

Note
: SanDisk® Cruzer® Micro Skin (4GB) comes with a two-years limited warranty. 'Be5t B@rgain' memory products are not warranted by the local distributor 'Vector Magnetics Pte Ltd'. You can differentiate the official ones via the white sticker on the blister pack. I have learnt my lesson the hard way. This time I bought it from a reliable source and made sure that I see the official distributor sticker.


SanDisk® CRUZER® Micro Skin
4GB
S$19.90 (U.P.: S$29.90)

Comments