L'Arc~en~Ciel - 20th L'Anniversary LIVE Limited Edition

L'Arc~en~Ciel
20th L'Anniversary LIVE
Limited Edition DVD
2011.12.28
Y19,800
c/w stickers with emblems of all tours

Complete Box: 4x DVDs
Bonus Box: Postcards and 20th L'Anniversary LIVE Photo Book

The Limited Edition Box Set is a must-have for any diehard fan!
I am glad I did not settle for any other versions but this!
Next month will be their first-ever Singapore leg of Asia tour!
I should prepare myself for what to expect before I attend the concert here in Singapore!
There is not better way to hold the preview in the heart of my living room!
Supported them since they started, never got a chance to attend the concert, now it is time!
20 years was sure a long wait, but good things are worth waiting!

Thanks to Edna for helping me score this direct from Japan!

Comments