EATZ: Whole Earth Peranakan Thai Vegetarian Restaurant

Whole Earth
Peranakan Thai Vegetarian Restaurant
76 Peck Seah Street 
(Tg Pagar MRT Exit A) Singapore 079331
Reservations: Tel: 65 6323 3308

It is Vesak Day today, so I am going vegetarian for today. I did not have to crack my brain to find a good vegetarian restaurant, and immediately thought of Whole Earth. I had previously visited The Whole Earth in Geylang, however,  The Whole Earth has already moved. I wondered if they are the same, since they had the same name. I confirmed it after checking them out today.

Starters
Seaweed Crisps and Pickled Green Mangoes

Thai Spicy Monkey Head Mushroom
S$19

Homemade Assam Pedas
S$19

Sambal Long Bean with Tempeh
S$12

If you want good vegetarian food that is not the usual gluten-stuff, you should visit Whole Earth. They serve a variety of dishes in Peranakan and Thai style. Although my personal favourite vote still goes to Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant, Whole Earth still gets two thumbs-up. However, the price range at Whole Earth can be rather steep compared to Lotus.


Photography by William Tan
Shot on Nikon J1
(made possible by Nikon Singapore)



technorati tags

Comments